Labels

Monday 1 October 2012

First model





Here is my first model. I took ideas from the curving and twisting nature of some of my precedents. As you can see somehow the lighting messed up however all I really wanted to do was show the model. I am now going to look at some different materials and then begin to make some iterations to develop the model further.


First material render and I like the aesthetics however I don't think it is soft enough for this delicate flower like model so I would like to try a material that compliments this.




This is the watery glass material which, on a model, is quite chaotic and distracting. Also the darkness on the left obscures the model and makes it hard to see its actual shape. However I do like the colours that are used. Very natural feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment