Labels

Monday 15 October 2012

Compostition Renders

These are my composition renders. I have taken 2 views, one form the front and one from the underside. Both of these compositions work well for different reasons and I would be happy to use either of these for my final renders.


 Firstly this is a front on view and is very standard. However it does give a good view of my model and means all parts of the model can be seen. This angle shows that the model is almost symmetrical and also shows the chaotic nature of the intertwining lines.


This angle gives the model quite a different feeling and looks a lot more sinister. Because my model is inspired by the natural world I'm not sure if this is an appropriate feeling to evoke. However I like how the left side of the model trails off.

No comments:

Post a Comment